Minimising the spread of COVID-19 important information
At Lavish Body Clinic the health, safety and wellbeing of our employees and clients is our utmost priority. We have implemented proactive measures to help prevent the spread of COVID-19. Please see below for more information on some of the steps we have taken to make your visit safer:
- We have redesigned processes to ensure that there are only a specific number of people within the clinic at any given time to allow social distancing.
- Each employee will undergo a COVID-19 assessment to ensure that they are virus free and fit to work to safeguard the health of our clients and other employees.
- All employees have been provided with the necessary Personal Protective Equipment, such as face masks, gloves and aprons to reduce the risk of contamination. All PPE will be removed and safely disposed of after each appointment and replaced with new.
- Prior to their appointment, each client will be contacted to ensure that they are not showing symptoms of COVID-19.
- Upon entry, clients will be asked to make use of the anti-bacterial hand sanitiser provided and will be supplied with a complimentary face mask and gloves which they will be required to wear for the duration of their visit.
- We have intensified our cleaning and sanitising processes, which are already of the highest standard. All employees will follow strict guidelines when disinfecting the treatment room between clients, to ensure that the room and all touch points are sterile at all times. We are also making sure that all of our towels are washed at 60 degrees after each use.
- All communal areas of the clinic that are touched regularly particularly in areas of high use will be thoroughly cleaned and sanitised very frequently throughout the day.
- We are closely monitoring the recommended practices and guidelines from the Spanish Government and local authorities and are taking all necessary steps to ensure the health and wellness of all our clients and employees. If additional protocols are recommended by the authorities in the future, then they will be implemented immediately and we will update our clients of any changes.
We want to reassure all of our clients that we are doing absolutely everything we can to ensure your safety during your visit to Lavish Body Clinic. If you have any queries or concerns as regards to your appointment, please do not hesitate to contact us.